Friday 23 November 2012

10 years of making art in London

-->
Recently it hit me, I’ve been 10 years making art in London: over 100 paintings and 50 drawings, over 25 exhibitions; was endorsed by the Prince’s Trust to set myself as a sole trader; 1 prize that involved exhibiting in Berlin; an auction record £7500 to do a portrait of the winning bidder, all money going to The Prince’s Trust; one invite to go to St James’s Palace and have the pleasure to meet Prince Charles. I wonder what is waiting for me in the next 10 years! I hope to still be making art; I wish to have a patron and/or gallery to support me; to take part in interesting exhibitions all over the world and inspire many people with my art!
Thank you for all those who have supported me by buying or just being there!

No comments: